MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is their any news on upcoming iPod models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With CES and Macworld expos almost here, I was wondering if I should wait to get a new iPod, and see if Apple unveils another new product.
Uh is it just me, or did CES and MacWorld happen already? At the begging of the year? Apple Air? Bill Gate's last Keynote?
clarke Wrote:With CES and Macworld expos almost here, I was wondering if I should wait to get a new iPod, and see if Apple unveils another new product.

I wouldn't get an ipod, i would get a Creative Zen Toungue
Wheel-World Wrote:I wouldn't get an ipod, i would get a Creative Zen Toungue

I have to agree I got mine for like 40 dollars cheaper with the same space and pretty much exact same features(Only thing it doesn't have is games which I'm ok with). Plus it had a bigger screen and expandable space(SD card but I haven't tried it(Supposubly it didn't work to well at first but thier new updates say they made it intergrate better)).

So do your research and don't just go with the hip thing wasting your money Wink.
I have a Zen Sleek Photo. Creative Zen are very good MP3 players.
Plus the Zen's don't have a fixed price like the Ipods so you can pick them up realy cheap. Does anyone know if you can replace the battery's? I know the Ipod ones are terrible, my mate's only lasted about 4 months.
I don't think so (you can't on mine anyway) but I've had it over 4 years now and the battery still lasts me a couple of weeks (I use it for about 2-3 hours a day).
The iTouch is getting a $100 price drop so wait for that... When that happens there should be no more 8 Gb iTouches.