MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DDLTeam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DDLTeam is a web forum talking about webmasters needs (HTML, CSS, etc...)
www.ddlteam.com
Please join us
u need to change the logo but good
0 posts, dude! You should post a welcome notice! 1 post down, then Big Grin!

Joining atm...

EDIT: Yeah, I think you should get a new top banner...
Besides having a logo I think the theme is great. I don't even like red but I do like it. I think you have too much categories though. Nice job! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks all for your replyes
i have just created this form now (when i post the thread) that's why the is no threads in it
and about the logo, i wanted to know if the PSD of the MyBB default logo is available some where here so i can use it
PS: i am totally new to MyBB i just found out about it like 2 days ago and i think that is really good, i used to be a vBulletin user for over 2 years now and now i am not, so expect to see me here a lot :d
can't wait till the converter supports vb so i can convert my other vb forum to mybb
Umm, the PSD is around here somewhere. I just don't remember where Sad. It's not in any official thread. It was posted in a thread about a month or two back by a member (dunno who).

Cool! Yeah, we all await the converter (some of us, not me).
ahero4heor Wrote:Umm, the PSD is around here somewhere. I just don't remember where Sad. It's not in any official thread. It was posted in a thread about a month or two back by a member (dunno who).

Cool! Yeah, we all await the converter (some of us, not me).

I am looking for the PSD logo too. I can't seem to find it. Your board looks good to be a few days in the making.
I found it in this thread
here you go
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28101
I told you we could find it. Toungue