MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show User's Moods In Postbits Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a mood plugin that displayer's the member/user's mood in the thread's postbit?????
Labrocca has one on his forum, www.mybbcentral.com. I use a modified version of Zaher's country flag plugin. Both put the mood icon in the postbit.
judel i like urs better...where can i get the one u use?
That is the one she uses. Smile

I should probably look at that plugin again. I think that might have been my first release. I am sure I could improve upon it.
Well, I don't know if Zaher is picky about anyone modifying his plugins, but here is the one I use. Full credit goes to Zaher.

You can get the images from labrocca's plugin though.

[attachment=8742]
thanx but where can i get the images on labrocca's site? it worked btw, thanx gain
Hmm..when you said mine sounded better, I thought you actually took a look at his plugin. Either way, it's here: http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=36
i downloaded his plugin and there are no mood images folder nor any mood images...just the mood plugin file...can you tell me where to get the mood images plz? thanx in advance

Yah, I seen his plugin but I had issues with the plugin file itself...
Then I'm confused, since the mood images are basically the only thing in his zip file. I recommend you download and install Tugzip (http://www.tugzip.com/downloads.html), since there is obviously something wrong with the unzipping software you currently use.
there is nothin wrong with my unzipper client...is funny cuz lab's plugins are the only ones am havin issues with...all other plugins i have no issues with...just labs...funny..thanx for the help though

I downloaded and installed that unzip client u sent me and it is still not workin.

Here is the original zip file I downloaded off of lab's site...i attached it as an attachment...check for urself what i mean on am missin some files here...and how the original php plugin file actually looks...

If it makes any difference I got windows vista ultimate...does that mean anything???
Pages: 1 2