MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set name* > Navigation Templates Expand

2) ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php ->
$l['moved_prefix'] = "Moved:";
$l['sticky_prefix'] = "<strong>Sticky:</strong>";
$l['poll_prefix'] = "Poll:";
$l['announcement_prefix'] = "<strong>Announcement:</strong>";
Thank you.

One small suggestion... Like vBulletin, have the developers considered a "Manage Language Sets" for MyBB Gold, so you can edit language bits w/o going into the source files? It'd be convienent to have it all in the ACP...
There is a mod to do this. Its a convertor, made by Keystorm I believe. Have a look for it in the forum here.
Actually, for the language part about "Sticky", you could just go to:

ACP -> Forum Display Options -> "Sticky Threads Prefix"

You can do the same for Poll or Moved in that window.
Cory Wrote:Actually, for the language part about "Sticky", you could just go to:

I don't think those ones work.
DennisTT Wrote:
Cory Wrote:Actually, for the language part about "Sticky", you could just go to:

I don't think those ones work.
Will they work in Gold?
Yes, they probably will (or if not, might be removed). But DennisTT is right Cory. Thats why gave the instructions for global.lang.php Toungue
Sticky prefixes can't be controlled in the acp of Gold because they are no longer used. Instead they are replaced with something better. The same applies to forum announcements.

As for polls and moved threads, the prefixes are currently pulled from the language files in Gold. However, this may change before the release.