MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After phpBB Conversion Members Not Listed In Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Searched this forum for an answer, but found none. I just converted my phpBB board over and though everything seemed to go well, my 350 members don't show up on the Board Stats (See below), and I show up as the newest member. The members show up on the member list okay, but not on the stats. How can I fix this?

Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 0 posts in 0 threads.
We currently have 1 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Bob Boyd
The most users online at one time was 1 on Today at 08:44 PM
Did you use Lobster's converter? Or did you convert manually?

Anyway, try Admin CP > Maintenance > Recount Stats, and Admin CP > Maintenance > DB Maintenance. Might build up the stats. Dunno for sure.
Fixed! I just did a test post and the stats showed up and I was no longer the newest member. By the way, the phpBB Convertor was excellent, one of the best I've tried. The first time I tried it I had problems, but I went back to your forum and saw that I had downloaded a much earlier version. So, I downloaded the last version, and presto! it worked. I have tried other convertors, even ones for paid forum software, and this one was one of the best I've used. A thousand thanks to the creator of it, and to the creator of thiis forum.
Just saw your post that you must have posted as I was posting mine. I used Lobster's. I'm too tech-challenged to convert on my own, just recently learned how to use forum convertors. Thank you for your advice.