MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What do you think of my new look website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys think of my new look wheel world. I have now purchaced thewheelworld.com which looks much tidyer and i am using MkPortal which is great.
Cool look! I like it Wink. But upgrade Mk Portal to the latest version C1.3 Rc1. It's much more secure.
Looks ok but you need to sort out the google ads on your forum, you have next to your and logo and another underneath.

I am viewing it in firefox, if that helps.

Steve
Erm, that's not happening on my computer. It's perfectly fine. What res are you looking at the website with? 800x600?
Yeah that will happen for resolutions under 900 wide, It was a compromise.

The reason i am not using C1.3 Rc1 is because i realy like my theme and there is hardly any themes for 1.3.
Ah, gotcha... It's not that hard to convert your theme Wink.
Wheel-World Wrote:Yeah that will happen for resolutions under 900 wide, It was a compromise.

The reason i am not using C1.3 Rc1 is because i realy like my theme and there is hardly any themes for 1.3.

Than remove what version you're using to prevent hacks. Wink
It's an option in the ACP, FYI Wink.
ahero4heor Wrote:Ah, gotcha... It's not that hard to convert your theme Wink.

Is there a specific list of things you need to do?

Also, i have the do not show version selected but it is put there by the theme but i will remove it manualy when i get around to it.
Um no, I just replace the default images of the new version, as I don't recognize any images that aren't already in it...
Pages: 1 2