MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extra Fields For Posts Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the Extra Fields For Posts Plugin and when I tried testing it out, when makin a post using the Extra Fields For Posts Plugin, I get this mySQL database error message:

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Name, Site URL, Link Back Button URL, Site Description, Location Of Our Affiliat' at line 2
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_posts (tid, fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, message, ipaddress, includesig, smilieoff, visible, posthash, Site Name, Site URL, Link Back Button URL, Site Description, Location Of Our Affiliate Code, Type Of Affiliation, Link Back Or Site Advertisement) VALUES ('37', '11', 'Johnny\'s Galsâ„¢ [Affiliation Request]', '0', '1', 'Lady Angelique', '1203886900', 'Would luv to be affiliated with u!', '76.23.223.146', 'yes', 'no', '1', '7a2bc40e9049789ca58d078584c7c851', '', '', '', '', '', '', '')

Can someone please help me out here? Huge thanx in advance
Kaies I kinda got this fixed...

My one last question is...as I tested this out...how do I make the extra post fields visable in the post itself? As am not seein the extra fields that I setup...

Can someone please help me out here??? huge thanx in advance