MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Certain Post Icons Per Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to prevent certain post icons from being used in different forums?

I run a sports board and I want to have baseball post icons only show up in the baseball forum, but not in the football forum, and vice versa. Is there any way to do this?
There isn't a way by default, you'll need a code modification or plugin to do so.
Have different templates be used when in a different forum... They can be duplicates but have different icons... Or do you mean on the index?
ahero4heor Wrote:Have different templates be used when in a different forum... They can be duplicates but have different icons... Or do you mean on the index?

No I mean the post icons like these thingies:

[Image: wink.gif] [Image: my.gif] [Image: smile.gif] etc... that appear at the top of posts that you can select for the post icon.

How would I go about changing the templates to only include certain post icons?
VikesRule Wrote:
ahero4heor Wrote:Have different templates be used when in a different forum... They can be duplicates but have different icons... Or do you mean on the index?

No I mean the post icons like these thingies:

[Image: wink.gif] [Image: my.gif] [Image: smile.gif] etc... that appear at the top of posts that you can select for the post icon.

How would I go about changing the templates to only include certain post icons?
Anyone?
I don't think so... Template changes is the only thing I can think of, but I don't think there's a way to do that otherwise.