MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Elements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I've edited the form elements to contain a background of "#000000" with "border:1px solid; 373737" in the Admin CP for the main theme, however, on the "Contact Us" page (I have installed the Contact Form MOD) the form elements are dramatically different. I want to edit the Contact Form CSS so I can have the same CSS Properties for it, as the rest of the site.

Is there a way I can edit the CSS for the "Contact Form" so that the form looks the same as the rest of the form elements on the main theme and site?
The author of the plugin probably didn't use the appropriate classes in his templates.
If you want to try to fix it yourself, you could open up the templates and try adding, to the textboxes:
class="textbox"
Yeah, I noticed that.

Which template needs to be edited?
In contact.php in "Plugins" I changed the class of the form inputs to class="textbox" but it still doesn't appear to be working. I've done just about everything you can do to edit it, but it just doesn't want to change. I'm using Contact Form V2 - is there any other type of contact form available?