MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just Installed FireFox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOW!!! Am luvin it...but am torn...between Internet Explorer and FireFox...bump it!!! I keep both!!! *LOL* But I tell you this I will be using FireFox more than Internet Explorer!!! *LOL*

I only keep IE for when am testing out stuff on sites and whatnot...*LOL* But FireFox got far more cooler features...like this Pimpzilla theme...*LOL* I am usin it now...am luvin it!!! And it has a much better interface and more secure...more cooler...WOW!
Well you can always get IE tab for when your need to test pages Wink.

Also if your torn you may want to check out Opera as well i don't know its a good medium between the two.(In my opinion)
that is okay...i got nough programs on this pc...*LOL* two browsers is nough for me
I have all three browsers on my computer, and I do use FF more than the others. Opera comes second, and I avoid IE if at all possible. LOL
If you ar going to do web testing, you need these browsers:

Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 6 (grab a standalone:
Firefox 2
Opera 9
Safari 3

Opera and Safari are the most standards compliant browsers (Safari is the most, and supports CSS 3 elements - such as multiple background images). So if it doesn't work in those 2, your code is no good. However, if your not developing, Firefox and Opera both make great browsers.
Firefox is teh pwn.
alrite thanx...i check it out when i get a chance...thanx for the input Big Grin
judel Wrote:I have all three browsers on my computer, and I do use FF more than the others. Opera comes second, and I avoid IE if at all possible. LOL

I have FF, Safari, Opera, IE 5, 6 , and 7. I make sure all my themes and designs are compatible with each and every browser listed above. Ah don't forget IE for Mac as-well. Also, I have 1024 X 768, 1204 X something, and two wide screen monitors as-well. I test my designs on all of that too. However, it sometimes becomes a pain and I might not release most of what I design.
Kind Regards.
holy orange! ya go all out for ya themes and developments dontcha??? *LOL* And am not makin fun...wow...that is kewl
Many people will test there themes in 3 or more browsers to make sure it all works. I am also happy to see more people moving over to a better browser FireFox.
Pages: 1 2