MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Active Plugins List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I just realized something...the plugin for the Active Plugins List is very visable to everyone...is there a way to make it so that only staffers can view it???
I think the idea of the plugin is so that everyone can view the active plugins.
If you don't want that, why are you using that particular plugin?
Admins can view the active plugins by visiting the AdminCP.

If you're so picky Toungue and want your moderators to view them, you can just post up a thread in a staff forum, listing the plugins you have installed. Unless you install/uninstall plugins very often, you shouldn't need to update it much.
okaies, thank you

I didnt' realize askin a question would result in bein called "picky" but whatever...as you are right...my bad for askin a stupid question on a forum where you are suppose to know everything about everything (no offense to all those who have been really nice to me here and am grateful for such kindness)...I just didn't expect to find some people gettin annoyed so easily when some of us (like me) ask simple little questions which maybe stupid in their eyes and i know am askin for a flamin by speakin my mind here but so be it...if this is askin for trouble than so be it...i never came here to be called picky in the first place...mainly came here for tech support and learn more bout the plugins and more bout mybb in general...and how to use it...didnt realize you had to be super computer smart..what happen to the whole proffessionalism and kindness towards those who are in need of help? I am sorry to be blowin up here...maybe is my time of the month but one of my pet peeves are people makin judgements on me without gettin to know me first...am not picky...i just have alot of questons on how to do things on mybb and how to use it..am new to all of this...
LadyAngelique, you really don't have to rant on and on like that. On the subject of "proffessionalism", you certainly don't seem very professional by making a rant like that, eh?

As for my use of the word "picky", I meant no offense towards you. I just can't think of a better word to use to describe what I'm trying to express (if I had a thesaurus nearby, perhaps that wouldn't be much of an issue).
I apologize if you felt offended, but please understand that I have no reason to get annoyed (if I feel annoyed, I'll simply ignore).

Thanks.
and i apologize cuz i misinterpret what you was tryin to say here and you are right about the whole professionalism thing...i just don't like when folks make negative remarks or comments to me online and in real life or say anything that implies negativity...i wz offended and i accept ya apology...sorry i got all dramatic again...
No worries Smile
I have this plugin on my board...check it out for a demo:
http://www.absoluteeliteclan.com/forums
no thanx as i have it already