MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 Internal Server Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When trying to access my admin panel I get an Internal server error but not on any other part of the site. What's wrong?
if you have a file called .htaccess in your acp folder.. please rename or remove it and retry..
Also try renaming your admin folder. If that still doesn't work, please have a look at your server's error log (if you don't have access to it, try asking your web host) to see if there are any more details.
There is no .htaccess file and renaming the admin directory didn't help. And I just noticed that the delete button doesn't work anymore.
look in your config.php file to see what sub folder you have for your admin are the names the same if not change the folder name to be the same as in the config.php

also what do you mean by the delete button not working Toungue
Tazfan Wrote:look in your config.php file to see what sub folder you have for your admin are the names the same if not change the folder name to be the same as in the config.php

also what do you mean by the delete button not working Toungue

Yep, the admin subfolder setting is correct. Please help!
Well it's definately server related, try contacting your web host.
KuJoe Wrote:Well it's definately server related, try contacting your web host.

If it's server related how could the rest of the forum work.
I just talked with the server admin, he fixed it by changing the permissions of all the files in the admin folder to 755.