MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem using rss feeds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please i need help in my rss feed. I cant use it. Please i need help urgently.
What's the problem then? Elaborate a bit more please.
destroyer Wrote:What's the problem then? Elaborate a bit more please.
Please can i make you an admin so that you will help me with my rss. It is not functioning and the forum is still new. Please can you help me fix it. And please at your time, can you put rss in the individual forum topics? please help me i want to fix this before 3 days because i want to build it for my university.
my website is www.binghamdesk.com/forum, please help me?
http://binghamdesk.frihost.net/forum/syn...p?limit=15

Looks fine to me.

Maybe instead of the please please please...you can actually tell us where the trouble might be. If you are asking for help with a plugin or modification then the mybb staff aren't the people to ask.
labrocca Wrote:you can actually tell us where the trouble might be.

That is a great idea! We can't help you unless we understand what your problem is.
my rss is not posting in my forum and i dont know what to do. what will i do? i have put rss in my rss manager and it still did not work. What did u guys think the problem is?
please guys i need to know what is wrong with my rss. OKEY, i will give you my admin name and password so that you can access it and conferm the problem. Please send me your private email address so that i can sent it to you. Please i need your help know.
Quote: i have put rss in my rss manager and it still did not work

Are you asking for help with a plugin? Mybb doesn't come with an RSS Manager.

I think you need to ask the plugin author for assistance or at least ask your question in the right forum along with COMPLETE information such as the exact problems.
labrocca Wrote:
Quote: i have put rss in my rss manager and it still did not work

Are you asking for help with a plugin? Mybb doesn't come with an RSS Manager.

I think you need to ask the plugin author for assistance or at least ask your question in the right forum along with COMPLETE information such as the exact problems.

guys i tyhink he means is rss to psot pluginthat was produced by DenisTT
DanielNduka Wrote:my rss is not posting in my forum and i dont know what to do. what will i do? i have put rss in my rss manager and it still did not work. What did u guys think the problem is?

Have you put the right forum ID in to tell the plugin which forum to post rss feeds to?
Pages: 1 2