MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Afilliates Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a plugin that will allow me to list/link to affiliates of my website on a new page.

So I can just insert a toplink titled "Affiliates" which will link to the affiliates page containing all the links of my affiliates.

I already tried the custom pages mod/plugin but it does not work properly with links and breaks any links I input.

I've tried using the header/footer for affiliation but it is just too messy trying to use that method.

I'd be extremely grateful if someone can whip me up a new plugin that does this or modify an existing one as I have no coding experience myself.

Thank You.
Bumping this up.
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I need a plugin that will allow me to list/link to affiliates of my website on a new page.

So I can just insert a toplink titled "Affiliates" which will link to the affiliates page containing all the links of my affiliates.

I already tried the custom pages mod/plugin but it does not work properly with links and breaks any links I input.

I've tried using the header/footer for affiliation but it is just too messy trying to use that method.

I'd be extremely grateful if someone can whip me up a new plugin that does this or modify an existing one as I have no coding experience myself.

Thank You.
Did you try Custom Pages v2.0? It's available at MyBBThemes.

EDIT: Why does it break links? Did you do them in HTML or myCode?
nickman Wrote:
Xtreme2damax Wrote:I need a plugin that will allow me to list/link to affiliates of my website on a new page.

Thank You.
Did you try Custom Pages v2.0? It's available at MyBBThemes.

EDIT: Why does it break links? Did you do them in HTML or myCode?

Yeah as mentioned I already tried Custom Pages plugin. What I mean by breaks the links is when I type a URL the link is not clickable like it is supposed to be.
I asked, because v2.0 is way different than version 1. As you can see at MyBB Themes they have clickable links, and I'm wondering why they don't work for you.
Might be I'm using an older version then, I'll check my AdminCP to make sure.

:Edit: Yep it's an old version (1.0), I feel a bit foolish now as I didn't realize I was running an old version since I grabbed this off the Mybb mods site not too long ago.

I'll download the newer version in a bit and install it on my board another day.

Thanks for your help and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. Smile