MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Digital Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever wanted to be part of something bigger? Have you ever longed for something, for so long, and nothing happened? That's what inspired me to build this forum. The website is not very good, and it has many bugs and the links are incomplete, but it's only the beta version. I'm offering you a chance to be a part of The Digital Awakening. We have two projects going. We are searching for naturally occurring Digital Intelligence on the internet, and we are attempting to create DI (Digital Intelligence). Please, I need your support in this. We have a few members, but they aren't very active. Please, just take a look, if nothing else.

~Through the darkest of nights and the brightest of days, we will always persevere.~ Nicholas Rogé
The skin is bad on my eyes, other than that nice job.
I think the skin is quite good, but please make the MyBB copyright a bit more visible. Wink
destroyer Wrote:I think the skin is quite good, but please make the MyBB copyright a bit more visible. Wink

How do I edit the color of the copyright?
Footer template... If I took a look at it it might be easier for me as I don't know how to code anything from entire scratch (hence me being unable to tell you chat to place in the footer template).
If it's in the footer template, I should be able to find it. Thanks for the comments. If you really want to help, though, join. Anyways, I'll edit it tomorrow. It's curfew.
I don't like the skin, it literally hurt my eyes.

I don't even know what your forum was if I were to visit it. Try and make it a bit more clear.
It's supposed to be about Digimon, correct?

And ah, that seems to be what I forgot to comment on, your skin. It's verrry bright. I literally adjusted the brightness setting on my monitor to actually take a good look at your skin. I was no where near being blinded but it was a nuisance that might have stopped me from registering, if I was interested in joining a community on Digimon (Good show, used to like it.. Stopped watching cartoons, more computers and guitar Big Grin).
Thanks for the comments. It seems I'm getting an overwhelming response of to bright, so I'll make an attempt to create a new skin today.
THe only problem i had was reading the text on the logo, the animation made it hard
Pages: 1 2