MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Importing MY BB Data Base in to new MY BB after installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I installed new MY BB forum and tried to linked the new forum to previously saved MY BB forms data base in PHP admin I wanted to import the same data base in to newly installed MY BB forum. During the installation process I linked the new MY BB forum to previously added database name it went fine during installation but I cannot see any imported data in to the new MY BB forum any idea how to import MY BB data base from previous or how to fix this problem??

Any help will be much appreciated.
Ok just an add on to my previous request in my ACP>>Database Tools>>Backup Database, I can view previous data base which was created in PHP admin, but there is no display of data base in forums, no threads and postings in the new forum display, any one knows how to display the existing data base in the forums display any guessesSmile

Need some help please.......
Did you import the database using PHPMyAdmin? Assuming this went correctly, if you installed your old forum with a table other than the default mybb_ table? Then did you change the config.php file to use your old table prefix and not the new one on the new forum?

BMR777