MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A couple of customisation questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
• How can I remove the little space seperating the forum categories on the index page?

• How can I change the length of the recent threads' subjects appearing on the portal page?

• How can I remove the Threads, Posts and Last Post columns from a forum that contains sub-forums, as shown in this screenshot from mybboard.net?
[Image: bb.jpg]

I tried setting the forum as a category, but that gave me this: See how how it takes the same colour as the sub-headers instead of taking the forums', and how the this-forum-contains-no-new-messages icon is missing.
[Image: titre.jpg]

• I use Advanced Stats plug-in on my forums index page; how can I modify the width of its columns, say, I want that of Latest Threads to appear wider than that of Top Posters?

• How can I make announcements on the portal page?

• How can I make the reputation system work in little bars (as in the stars that appear below the username) instead of numbers?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
About the 3rd question of the removal of table columns; is it something exclusive to the most recent MyBB version, 'cause I'm running 1.2.10 & it maybe that the acting-as-a-category forum's colour has to match that of the table's sub-header?

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if someone could answer just 1 question (I did ask too many, yeah).
Quote:• How can I make announcements on the portal page?
Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Change --> Portal Settings
Put in the forum ID of the forum where your announcement threads are posted.