MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User titles not showing straight after upgrade {1.2.12}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as soon as i upgraded from 1.2.11 everyone's user titles just went off not showing up what so ever, is this an error if so, what do i need to edit to fix this problem.
i did what it said still blank, lol and now i have a time problem, luck is completely on me tonight. Sad this is challenging tho so i like it.
Oh sorry, looks like it was for 1.2.10. Grab a new copy from the MyBB site then.

I don't know of any other problems with usertitles though.
ok time fixed, but user titles are not fixed, Is there a line i might have to fix in function_post.php or do i have to delete myplaza considering that 1.2.12 gives you myplaza, o yea myplaza stops my forum from working, i get an eror if i put myplaza.php in plugins so.....
no wait time is not fixed, god!!!!!!!!! what is happening. someone help me, usertitles and time are not working, and i have reuploaded everythink already, i do not want to get rid of my database.
If your "time" isn't working contact your host. That'll be something on their end.

As for your usertitles problem, this was fixed in 1.2.12. You must be running an old version of the files. Make sure all your files are updated to the latest release.
they are i deleted all of my files and then uploaded the brand new ones 1.2.12, then i ran the upgrade script, and now i have lost user titles, time, and avatars/uploading aswell.
Hi,
Could you please post your postbit_author_user template?

As for MyPlaza, versions older than v0.52 are incompatible with MyBB 1.2.12. There is also a known conflict with the userformatting module and the Classic Reputation System plugin (which has been cleared in the latest version of MyPlaza).
Usertitles are still not working ok here is what i have done, this might help.
First i backed up my old forum which had 1.2.10 and 1.2.11 just overwritten. then i deleted all files, and re uploaded them with the brand new ones 1.2.12, after i did that i went onto my website/install/upgrade.php i followed the steps carefully and processed successfully, but now i have lost user titles and the time. the time just shows what i put in this time, for instance, 21:24 AM that is it, it will not change from there.

SO PLEASE HELP ME.
Pages: 1 2