MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Current time problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a problem with my time format, i have never encountered this before but here is what my time is shwing and i have tried changing it in date and time, also i have looked in global.php but i cannot see what is changed

this is the time

21:53 p02

p02 is the problem.
Did you modify any of the languages files?
nope nothing what so ever, i have just reuploaded all files to make sure and still it is like that.
i still have the user title error aswell after reuploading EVERYTHINK, what is happening.
Have you tried changing your time format in your User CP --> Edit Options.

Also make sure that the default time format in Admin CP --> Board Settings --> Date and Time Formats are valid.
yes i did then the avatars went off, i now cannot have an avatar or upload an avatar.what do i do.
ok, my time is froze completely, it is not working, is there anythink needed to change in templates mabie?
Im still having a time issue, it is froze and will not count, meaning what ever time format i put it on, it will not change from there, it stops at 1 number

example
12:47 AM that is it, it doesn't change.
Anyone, i still have the error. it has been due to the upgrade. why?
Firewall Wrote:Anyone, i still have the error. it has been due to the upgrade. why?

I was looking for date & time formatting, this may or maynot help.

http://us.php.net/date
Thanks for trying, it doesn't help tho. it is completely different. if you know of someone who has got a solution to this then please inform me.
OK i do not no what to put in since i have tried everything, can someone tell me what to do step by step if possible, i really need the time fixing on my forum.

please
Pages: 1 2