MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install for me? Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to install MyBB on my website, but whenever I go to the www.[Mysite'sURLIcan'tsay].com/forum/install, it just redirects me to the Awardspace homepage. Which is where I'm hosting my site. Somebody help me...

Can someone help me install it?
Sorry for double posting, but can anybody help me?
Sometimes that happens when there is nothing to be shown at that directory. Are you 100% sure that you've uploaded it to the directory you are trying to access?
Yeah, I have. Can you help me? I just finished it now. But whenever I try to go to the site, it says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: generate_post_check() in /home/www/pokemonmasterclan.awardspace.com/forum/global.php on line 46

If I PM you the Administrator Password and FTP and Username, can you fix it?
Destoyer Wrote:Yeah, I have. Can you help me? I just finished it now. But whenever I try to go to the site, it says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: generate_post_check() in /home/www/pokemonmasterclan.awardspace.com/forum/global.php on line 46

If I PM you the Administrator Password and FTP and Username, can you fix it?
Already checked, everything is uploaded. Sorry for the double post.
P.S. I'm using 12.2.10. 12 doesn't seem to work for me...
There's a number of known HIGH RISK security exploits known in MyBB 1.2.10. Unless you want to be hacked, I strongly suggest you go with MyBB 1.2.12.

And, looking at the above error - it looks like some of your files are MyBB 1.2.12 anyway...