MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make subforums appear one under the other?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Instead of next to each other, in the forums index that is. Thanks in advance.
You can do this:
AdminCP -> Templates -> Modify -> <select templateset> -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth3
Add after {$comma}:
<br />
Thank you, Zinga! Thanks for pointing out {$comma}, too, I'll be deleting it after adding the break.
One more question if I may, Zinga. How do you omit the space seperating the forum categories in the forums index page?
You will have to modify your templates to do that. If you're not fluent on HTML, I'd strongly suggest you learn it (it's really not hard, and I believe all forum admins should know HTML), as this will allow you to customize your board as you like it.

As for your question, you can either remove the line break (<br />) separating the categories, or merge them into a single table.
Thanks, Zinga.

I'm quite familiar with HTML; just needed to know which template I should be editing since my ACP is in French & the template sets are all renamed; thus, a pain to identify. I've reset it now to English. *relieved*