MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My hidden forums will not show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some odd reason, I can not view my staff forums (hidden ones) and admin permissions are right :-\ I converted from SMF if that helps.
Sometimes converstion go wrong. Check in admincp that the forum has parent directory. If possible move it to it's own area.
It looks alright but since there really wasn't anything to important in the staff forums, I am going to delete them and make new ones.
Well I probally should have done that because now when I press any option in the AdminCP, it shows the full option page without the navigation frame which isn't that big of a deal I suppose but I wanted to report it just in case its a bug or something like that...
I made new staff hidden forums in the right parent, permissions and everything and I still can not see them, me being the lead admin...
I need MySQL, FTP, a url, and a test account with admin permissions (in a PM)... The whole shebang so I can debug this