MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DokuMyBB Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a plugin which will allow DokuWiki to share same users with MyBB but not the users logged into both systems so everyone will have to login into both systems.

Read the file readme.html for installation's instructions.
A new version is available.
Rewrote the usergroup conversion function for making it easier to customize. Wink
nice plugin will be better if users could also login and logout only once for both of the systems, full integration is much convenient.
I've installed it to my own DokuWiki, users can login but it didn't recognize groups of users. it treats admins like normal users & I don't know how to fix it. Huh
By default Admin are treated as administrators it puts them in admin group, and users as users.
Read the README for more info expecially the "How to customize the usergroups conversions from MyBB to DokuWiki" chapter.

Anyway i'm going to rewrite it from scratch as the code is a bit incomplete and it doesn't support completely MyBB 1.4 (now it works only with MySQL database).
useful plugin thank you
Thanks for your feedback. Smile
(2008-07-16, 02:15 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]By default Admin are treated as administrators it puts them in admin group, and users as users.

That's the problem, Admin on my DokuWiki is treated only as a user witho no admin privileges. I had to re-install my DokuWiki and remove your plugin to have access with an admin account (the default one).

(2008-07-16, 02:15 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]Read the README for more info expecially the "How to customize the usergroups conversions from MyBB to DokuWiki" chapter.

Well.., I've done that before sending this help-message, but it's not too clear for me.

My MyBB forum is translated to another lenguage (spanish) and so do the names of the groups. Perhaps I need to change something on the plugin's code but I'm not sure what. Of course if the plugin didn't recognize the group it sets the users to the default group -> "user".

(2008-07-16, 02:15 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway i'm going to rewrite it from scratch as the code is a bit incomplete and it doesn't support completely MyBB 1.4 (now it works only with MySQL database).

I'll wait for your new plugin o an answer Shy

Many thanks and great plugin. (I know it is but I didin't "taste it")
Well..., problem "solved".

I was trying to work with this plugin with a 1.1.18 version of MyBB, and it didn't work as I said.

But now I upgrade to 1.2.14 and the plugin works OK. Smile