MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate Post Plugin Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed and activated the Rate Post Plugin but when I view the posts and threads...am not seein where I can RATE THE POST....

Can someone please help me out here??? Thanx in advance
*BUMP*
Check your Settings for your rate post plugin.

You need to enter who all can rate the plugin inside Usergroups textbox. By default it is 2,3,4,6. Probably that could be the problem
alrite i dont see any differnce

by any chance this isn't one of those plugins that if you have ur own custom made themes, it wont work...

i mean does it only work on default mybb themes??????
Not sure about the custom themes. I have tested only on MyBB default themes only. Just check whether your postbit template has something like this present or not.

{$post['ratepost']}
it wznt there and now worx...thanx! Big Grin
Here is fix for Rate Posts 2.0 plugin which works well, except in current version it need small fix, else 'rating' will NOT become visible in posts.

To make rate system appear in posts :
You must add return $post; as last line in function post_rating($post) in plugin file post_rating.php just after line $post['ratepost'] = $poststring;

EXAMPLE :
function post_rating($post) {
                (...alot of code...)
        $post['ratepost'] = $poststring; // <-this is last line. after this line you have to
        return $post; // <- add this line
}
Thank you for looking into this. I have updated the plugin in mods site.