MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There should be a page with all the reported bugs on these forums so people can refer to that before starting new threads.
Isn't the "Bug Reports and Trouble Shooting" like a bug list already. All you need to do is view that forum and all the threads you see are reported bugs. On top of this, you can just search that forum for a bug before starting a new thread.

Baring that in mind, I don't really see the logic and taking the time to create a brand new page when the bug forum is more than functional for this purpose. Undecided
  • I don't like the search function
  • One page that catalogue's all bugs is better than searching a whole foum?
Hopefully (let me stress that word too), if Matt Light decides to build this bug tracker he has been talking about, we may implement it here. Smile
Chris Boulton Wrote:Hopefully (let me stress that word too), if Matt Light decides to build this bug tracker he has been talking about, we may implement it here. Smile
Did you have to go public with that? Wink Now I have to stop acting like I'm productive and actually become productive Toungue ... and if I get it done everyone is going to be all over me for the *lovely* layout that I provide Wink
when can we expect this bug tracker??

In the mean time, i'd be happy to create a message which could be stuck at the top of the bug thread containing all current bugs, and Ill update it everyday.

Can I do that??

k776
k776 Wrote:when can we expect this bug tracker??
Chris Boulton Wrote:Hopefully (let me stress that word too), if Matt Light decides
Don't expect it. Not only did he say, "hopefully," and, "if Matt Light decides," he said "let me stress ['hopefully']." If I decide to do it, Chris might be a millionaire before I get it done Toungue

(we also have personal lives Smile)
ok then.

In the mean time, i'd be happy to create a message which could be stuck at the top of the bug thread containing all current bugs, and Ill update it everyday. Can I do that??

k776