MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP! Admin Control Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed MyBB and it says that it is working correctly. Following the instructions I deleted the install directory from the server and went to <my_website_name>/forum/admin/ as I have MyBB installed into /forum/. When I try to access the control panel I get this message:

MyBB Error
MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.
MyBB Said:
Error Code: board_not_installed
Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Can somebody please shed some light on what is going on here?
Can somebody please help me?!
Try re-installing and check that you have everything that is needed during the setup
Does the same error show up if you try to access the front-end of the forum?
If the front end of the forum means the forum index page then yes the same error message does appear. I'll try re-installing it and see what happens. I'll try to keep you posted ASAP...
Thanks a bunch; the problem was that I was using a Free Host and I told MyBB that my forum address was the URL redirector that I have set up! It works perfectly; and what a system, too!