MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] RC3 and SMF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok itried it yesterday with an testboard and first it looks not that bad.
but some problems are in.

1.) Hidden Forums want get included
2.) Posts with some center size.... is not fully converted

[size=30pt]ENGLISCH[/size]

[center]
[li]faster responding MSP[/li]
[li]remote controlling basic streaming functions like "Play", "Pause", "Stop"[/li]
[li]Bookmark last position in an Movie[/li]
[li]All outputs should get disabled when you are in standby (Audio, Video, also HDD in Sleepmode also when servers are running[/li]
[li]A recording function during usage of internet radio would be nice. (Streamripper???)[/li]
[li]Password protection for files/directories.[/li]
[li]VDR Support[/li]
[li]Support for Subtitles in M2TS Files on Harddisk and streamed over Network[/li]
[li]plugin for streaming cinema trailers via internet (apple movie trailer service or other)[/li]
[li]All outputs should get disabled when you are in standby (Audio, Video, also HDD in Sleepmode also when servers are running[/li]
[li]Power OFF the USB Port also to unmount USB Drive(external HDD)[/li]
[li]ogm Support[/li]
[li]WakeonLan Client to wakeup PC[/li]
[li]SSHFS Support[/li]
[/center]
I converted over from smf today, and my members are complaining of many missing posts, I am not sure why only some posts are missing.
Kalina Wrote:I converted over from smf today, and my members are complaining of many missing posts, I am not sure why only some posts are missing.

Not only will I not be able to fix anything with such the small amount of information you have given me, you should create your own topic in general support about your problem, with more information.
Tikitiki, I was not asking for support but sharing a bug I had as well as the above bugs, if I wanted help, I'd of asked for it. I as simply sharing a bug thanks very much.

smf 1.1.4 to the current mybb, not much to share.

I didn't know I am not allowed to share my bug in a thread about the same topic.
Kalina Wrote:Tikitiki, I was not asking for support but sharing a bug I had as well as the above bugs, if I wanted help, I'd of asked for it. I as simply sharing a bug thanks very much.

smf 1.1.4 to the current mybb, not much to share.

I didn't know I am not allowed to share my bug in a thread about the same topic.

Please don't share bugs if you're not going to provide enough information to allow me to fix it. At bare minimum I need FTP access and MySQL access as well as the link to your forum.

And I ask that you start a new thread is because I don't want 1 thread filled with 100 bugs with no way of telling which bug is fixed and which bug isn't.
@cHarOn: For your second issue, [center] and [li] aren't valid tags in MyBB.

If you want to use the [center] tag, you can add one through the AdminCP.
AdminCP -> Message Filters -> Custom MyCode, and add this code:
Quote:Name: Center tag
Regular Expression:
\[center\](.*?)\[/center\]
Replacement:
<div style="text-align: center;">$1</div>
You could do something similar with [li], however, there's an issue since it's not surrounded by a
I've fixed the first post as best as I could
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.
Tikitiki Wrote:This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

can you be more clearer what did you fixed as good as you can?
the hidden forum issue or what.

You can send me an merge beta if you want that i try it out again so i can tell you whats still here.

cHarOn
No, I cannot fix the "hidden forum issue" because you didn't provide enough information about it. I only fixed the BBCode issue as best as I can.

If you want me to fix the hidden forum issue your going to have to give me access to PhpMyAdmin, FTP, and a user account with admin permissions
Pages: 1 2