MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Orange/Green/Blue Announcement Banners at top of forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get those orange, green, and blue announcement banners that I see at the top of the main page of this forum? Here is a screen cap of what I'm talking about:

[Image: mybb-banners.jpg]

I searched this topic before posting, but couldn't find any info.
[wiki]Help:Latest News Bar[/wiki]
Thanks DennisTT! Smile So, I would have to edit the template every time I wanted to change the announcement info, or is there another place to do this once it's set up?
Yes you'll have to change the announcement every time. If you want it to change automatically, you'll have to find your own modification or plugin.
ok thanks. On the MyBB homepage, I see a thumbnail image of the News Bar feature, next to the "Plugin System" section, with the caption, "The MyBB community board with the "newsbar" plugin," so I tried looking for this "newsbar plugin" as a plugin I could install, but could not find it, so I guess it must be available in plugin form on some other site. If anyone knows where I could obtain this plugin, that would be great. Smile