MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am building a kids site and don't know where to download/buy Person to Person games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
software.

I want the kids to be able to interact with each other, play checkers with a friend for example.

I've been searching the web for hours and I guess I don't know what I'm looking for.

Can someone link me up to what i need to do to build a small online game community for local kids?

HELP!
1) A MyBB powered forum Toungue
2) A main site
3) Games, from any online arcade game site.
Hey rcpalace

i am using a mybb for the adult site as well as the games plug in and the Ipb (is that right) games.

I"d like some multiplayer games where kids can play each other and not the computer... do you know any sites with games like that?
Goody2Shoes Wrote:Hey rcpalace

i am using a mybb for the adult site as well as the games plug in and the Ipb (is that right) games.

I"d like some multiplayer games where kids can play each other and not the computer... do you know any sites with games like that?

Yahoo and MSN Toungue. But if you planning on doing this through MyBB it will require a ton of work(Which it doesn't sound like your doing).

But this set up would probably have to be a few hired jobs. You'll need a flash person and probably web page person(and PHP person if they don't do that).

I really can't think of any premade scripts and/or games that you can buy.
NetSage Wrote:
Goody2Shoes Wrote:Hey rcpalace

Yahoo and MSN Toungue. But if you planning on doing this through MyBB it will require a ton of work(Which it doesn't sound like your doing).

But this set up would probably have to be a few hired jobs. You'll need a flash person and probably web page person(and PHP person if they don't do that).

I really can't think of any premade scripts and/or games that you can buy.
Agreed. Club Penguin is doing fine at this part. So is Fun Toons. I tried my hardest. I just made the forum though. I got people through ages 6-16!