MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make adding MyCodes easier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to make adding MyCodes easier? Instead of the normal images thing, maybe we can make the ACP of adding MyCodes easier by when adding a new MyCode, it'll say if you want to upload an image (which you are required to) then it'll show up in a new row on the new thread tool. If that doesn't work, maybe a system like phpBB 3's BBCode system will work, like buttons instead of images?

I think this has been suggested before, I searched and didn't find anything like this though.
You'll have to explain this further. I'm confused as to what "normal images" you're referring to.
I believe the OP means the Formatting Toolbar located above the textarea when posting a new reply/thread.

Make an additional option in the MyCode Editor in the Admin CP where admins can choose whether or not to add another button for the new MyCode and provide a location to the image.
Ok, I was totally thinking of the Admin CP custom MyCodes Toungue
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:I believe the OP means the Formatting Toolbar located above the textarea when posting a new reply/thread.

Make an additional option in the MyCode Editor in the Admin CP where admins can choose whether or not to add another button for the new MyCode and provide a location to the image.

That's right! Big Grin