MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Errors...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting the "Authorisation Code Mismatch" error, in addition to a "The message is missing. Please enter a message." error.

I have the HotEditor (WYSIWYG) which may explain them.
However, I tryed running the Update Script in the Admin CP as informed to in this thread, but that didn't do anything other then say..."There are currently no templates which have been updated since you last upgraded."

The install of MyBB was fresh install, not an upgrade.
I have moddifyed most of the templates to suite my liking.
And I have a few plugin's

Any Ideas?
I'm willing to let someone in as Admin to see if they can fix it, if it comes to that
Run the update script via install/upgrade.php and select 1.2.11 as your upgrade version.
Great, one error still remains though...
Thats the "The message is missing. Please enter a message." when I do a Reply via the "Post Reply" button...
Any ideas on this one?
Not to be a nag....but Anyone any ideas how to fix the other issue..."The message is missing. Please enter a message."
Even though when I do enter a message it says that....
It's caused by the modification you're using. Please contact the modification author for support.
Yeah, I tryed.
Anyways, I was able to get it working, it turns out that the javascript reference ID for that particular template hack was incorrect in the readme, so during the copy/paste it had the ID of 121 rather then 12100