MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: whats happening to this webmaster community?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have made some request and ask for the owners and users of some plugins to help me but to no avail.I think this forum is becoming some thing else since the exist of leX bcos i know he always tries to help me when ever i need help.Please for christ sake can some one help me out with site news plugin,i am having problem with it bcos nothing is showing in my index xept this run_hooks("site_news_plugin_run"); ?>

please help me out. and also i need some one i can give by admin password to check out what is wrong with by sitemap generator plugin.
Thanks!
Your English is rather poor. When I help people it's normally because I understand what they are asking. They provide details and concinse information.

bcos... xept??
A link to your page is also usefull!!!!

bcos = because
u guys are bad *ROFL*

But that wz funny as hell!!!
rcpalace Wrote:More Understandable Version:
The Rcpalace revision :P Wrote:I have made a few requests and asked the creators and users of a few plugins to help. However, they either didn't respond or couldn't help me. I think this forum has changed dramatically since the leave of -Lex-; he did help resolve problems that I had. I shall ask once more, can anyone please try to solve the bugs and or problems that are occurring when using the Site News plugin? After the install, the index.php file became completely blank. However, it does show this line of text: run_hooks("site_news_plugin_run"); ?>.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can pm the admin user and password if need-be.

I revised his post.
Kind Regards.

Corrected, "More Understandable Version":
The Ahero revision to The Rcpalace revision :P Wrote:Any help would be greatly appreciated. In addition I have admin details ready, as I need help with the sitemap generator plugin.

Toungue
And I revised his post, which in addition was previously revised...
now i know why u guys get irritated with me sometimes when i ask for help...*ROFL*

Boy I hope am not that bad though...*cringes*
I think its quite sad when people criticise other members over their language.Not everyone can speak perfect english, so you shouldnt expect the perfect paragraph on a multi-language community.

I think the OP would prefer no replies at all if you got nothing worth saying. A simple,
Can you provide a link and a few more details

would of been suffice.
Sye, there's a forum created here for folks who have problems with the English language...

Quote:Internationalization
This forum is for all discussion relating to the translation of MyBB as well as support for MyBB in different languages.

In the case of the OP, I don't believe it's a matter of not being able to speak perfect English, this is possibly more a case of him/her just using "language" that may be used in text messages or similar. If not then I feel sorry for him/her if the way he/she has written here at MyBB, for getting such a bad "English" education!
lufbra Wrote:Sye, there's a forum created here for folks who have problems with the English language...

Quote:Internationalization
This forum is for all discussion relating to the translation of MyBB as well as support for MyBB in different languages.

In the case of the OP, I don't believe it's a matter of not being able to speak perfect English, this is possibly more a case of him/her just using "language" that may be used in text messages or similar. If not then I feel sorry for him/her if the way he/she has written here at MyBB, for getting such a bad "English" education!

Right, but isn't that forum just for problems with MyBB and not plugins? Just like the General Support in English is
I never knew anyone would take it this way.I deleted my posts; I didn't correct his post to criticize his grammar, I did it so everyone else can understand what he's asking. To help him get his problem fixed quicker. I don't see a problem with that IMO.
Kind Regards.

professorskylolo, I apologize if I offended you in anyway possible. Try disabling the sitemap generator and see if it fixes the problem.
Pages: 1 2