MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning System Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I try to press the WARN button on my site as a admin, it has an error. If a Support Staff could help that'd be great. I'll PM them the FTP stufff.
Pleast post your code modifications/plugin questions in the appropriate forum.
destroyer Wrote:Pleast post your code modifications/plugin questions in the appropriate forum.
Sorry. If I PM you the FTP stuff, do you think you can help me?
We can't help you with that little (to no) information. What error do you get?
Sorry, my bad. It shows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addacpnav() in /home/www/pokemonmasterclan.awardspace.com/forum/fws.php on line 31

Whenever I try to warn somebody and shows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: addacpnav() in /home/www/pokemonmasterclan.awardspace.com/forum/fws.php on line 31

Whenever I got to the bottem and click "Warning Types"

I'm pretty sure uploaded all the things. I checked the directory locations it said and I have it. Can you check for me? I just sent you the FTP stuff.
Showing him the FTP files won't do much good. It's a publicly downloadable file that anybody can obtain. Unless, of course, you have edited it in some way.
772pilot Wrote:Showing him the FTP files won't do much good. It's a publicly downloadable file that anybody can obtain. Unless, of course, you have edited it in some way.
That's why I'm asking if he can help by uploading some mssisng files for me.
If you've downloaded it from the mods section, no files should be missing. You have to upload them in the same directories as represented in the main file.(relative to the forum).
I think you may have uploaded the files incorrectly.

The fws.php should be in admin/ and there should be another fws.php in root. Double check your uploads I think you messed it up.
labrocca Wrote:I think you may have uploaded the files incorrectly.

The fws.php should be in admin/ and there should be another fws.php in root. Double check your uploads I think you messed it up.
I'll check.
EDIT: I just checked, and it said that I did.
Pages: 1 2