MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Contact Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I needed a Contact Plugin for my site and i saw the one made by Jesse Labrocca, that is as i like, simple and clean, but i thought it was missing those features:
  • Check if an email domain exists (just another check to avoid spam, but you can disable it if you don't want)
And also it fixes a bug:
  • When the mail sending is failed, it displays it "as sent"

Thanks to labrocca for giving me permission to edit it and share to the public.

No more available as this plugin is based by the one of labrocca which is shareware
I'm sorry but i've to delete this plugin as it is based by the one made by labrocca which it is paid.

For having it go to MyBB Central and then register by paying a small fee for having access to the labrocca's Plugin Repository.
flash.tato Wrote:I'm sorry but i've to delete this plugin as it is based by the one made by labrocca which it is paid.

For having it go to MyBB Central and then register by paying a small fee for having access to the labrocca's Plugin Repository.

Small fee?
Ugh, here we go again!
things are getting weird...
As "small fee" i mean the 5$ requested by labrocca for subscription for MyBB Central.

This plugin was based by the one made by labrocca, and when i read about subscription required to MyBB Central for having access to the labrocca's work, i asked him if i could continue in developing this, and he answered me that i had to remove this.

I think i'll make another one when MyBB 1.4 will be released and if i'll have time. Wink

Regards
Just so it's clear too. He asked me if he should remove it...

This was my EXACT response.

Quote:Yes please delete that.

Thank you for asking.

I don't want to turn this thread into something crazy. If you want to discuss this more please PM me. You can also read this controversial thread which covers it all:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=31723
And i'm a correct person, infact i asked you as you own all the rights about the plugin which i only edited. Wink