MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: flash.tato Mod / Plugin List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I might use this:

ShowFirstPost Plugin!
It is for MyBB 1.2 unfortunately but the proof of concept is the same. Wink
I inserted the link of the my MediaWiki Integration Plugin for making it visible to anyone Toungue
Thread Redirect Plugin ported to MyBB 1.4
A new plugin myUserTitle available.
StripMail Plugin! available for MyBB 1.4
NewThreadTemplate Module! for MyPlaza Turbo available!
(2008-03-08, 10:02 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]MediaWiki Integration!
Integrates MyBB user table into MediaWiki.

Hi flash.tato

Could you please take a look into a similar integration to wordpress 2.7 and mybb 1.4x user tables?

I´ve got a 35k+ users in mybb and want to use only username+password in wordpress - there is no need to share cookies or anything else

wordpress bridge is far for a public releasing - it´s a great project and I know it could be huge to develop, but I see is not that priority for plugin authors lately
Nice job flash.tato Smile
(2008-12-25, 12:45 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-03-08, 10:02 PM)flash.tato Wrote: [ -> ]MediaWiki Integration!
Integrates MyBB user table into MediaWiki.

Hi flash.tato

Could you please take a look into a similar integration to wordpress 2.7 and mybb 1.4x user tables?

I´ve got a 35k+ users in mybb and want to use only username+password in wordpress - there is no need to share cookies or anything else

wordpress bridge is far for a public releasing - it´s a great project and I know it could be huge to develop, but I see is not that priority for plugin authors lately

Maybe i'll do something, because i don't have a good experience with WP.

(2008-12-27, 01:56 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job flash.tato Smile

Thank you Smile
New version of the StripMail Plugin! available.

Only a few bug fixes in deactivate routine!
Pages: 1 2 3 4