MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS and it's future.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have all of Lex's work for MYPS available at MYBB Central for download. I realize many are confused about the future of MYPS and where it's heading. Here is a breakdown of current features, existing add-ons, compatible add-ons, and future add-ons that are in the works. I didn't want to release future list since I know other faster plugin authors might use my ideas for their purposes. I have to take that chance I get. It's the price for being creative.

Many of the future work has to wait for 1.4 to be released since the admincp is going to be very different and a new modcp is being created. Also the TASKS feature will be invaluable to the larger addon ideas I have.

MYPS Features:
1. Allow/Disallow Donate
2. Allow/Disallow admin and moderator edits
3. MYPS per thread
4. MYPS per post
5. MYPS per character
6. Mininum characters required
7. Points name change
8. Forum MYPS exemptions (forums excluded from points)
9. Group MYPS exemptions (groups excluded from points)
10. Default points on signup
11. MYPS per reply to the OP (original thread creator)
12. MYPS recount/reset for all members based on current settings
13. MYPS per new poll
14. MYPS per vote
15. Logging of all donations and moderator actions.
16. PM on donation to recipient
17. Help Docs with key for myps earnings
18. Usercp history page of all myps activity
19. Member profile page area for donations, edit, and points
20. Admincp recount function for new installs on old forums or for upgrades
21. Admincp history logs for all donations and actions
22. Stats section for myps donators, richest members, and latest donation
23. FAQ for MYPS
24. Decimal support
25. Admin Permissions Option
26. Mysql injection security checks

MYPS addons:
1. Attachment Costs
2. Lottery
3. Slots
4. Shop (lex)
5. MyBet (lex)
6. Profile Shop (lex)
7. Min Cost to View (lex)
8. Backup (lex)
9. Log Prune (lex)
10. Referral Payment (lex)
11. Post Count (lex)
12. Post Count with Ajax (lex)
13. Access Restrictions (lex)
14. Download Section Fixes (lex)
15. Buy Usergroup Access (lex)
16. MyBank (lex)
17. Staff Salaries (lex)
18. Hide Online (lex)

MYPS Compatible:
1. Inventory Shop (ryan)

MYPS Planned Addons:
1. Blackjack
2. Stud Poker
3. Carribean Poker
4. Keno
5. Roulette
6. Action RPG
7. Pet RPG
8. Crimes
9. Stock Trader
10. Paypal Integration
11. Rewards
12. Jobs

MYPS Forum Section at MYBB Central along with Lex Archive area for his downloads:
http://www.mybbcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17
I love if u could have the RPG MOD finished first, that would make forum alot more fun for the people that have no lifes on forums and play it! :-) unfortunately my users are some LOL.

Otherwise your mod is well done, I love it!
cool would the lot be recoded for mybb 1.4

also i got a idea saves having all the addons lying around in with all the other mybb plugins make a new section in admincp where the myps plugins are only located like myplaza did with there modules
ethernet Wrote:cool would the lot be recoded for mybb 1.4

also i got a idea saves having all the addons lying around in with all the other mybb plugins make a new section in admincp where the myps plugins are only located like myplaza did with there modules

No. Why have an addon system for an addon? Mybb handles very well the addons itself.
i was only suggesting it

ok but wat bout the first sentence

would the lot be recoded for mybb 1.4
When 1.4 is released MYPS core will be made to work asap followed by it's addons as quickly as I can. Many of the future features are waiting for 1.4 to be released so that time isn't wasted recoding later.
thanks because myps is what i am gonna use on mybb 1.4 since its got heaps of addons now so its inproved big time
Just as I thought MYPS do support Point System as it's name It's cover every type plugin that use numbers of points. It does support money system but that's piece of myps ability. I'm I get it wrong?

As I know some plugin users do just get mixed up about money system plugin and points plugin It's not same. It's have a a question that's because some people thought myps is only money system that's why they mixed up. I'm not mixed like them cause I read all your plugins works.

I'm cheer on your work smoothly just don't fall the concept from somebody's provoke. They help nothing than screw up.
Oh forgot to add the game section compatible code too.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.ph...353&page=1
Great stuff good to hear you are still continuing with myps and look forward to the planned addons.
Pages: 1 2