MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] White Space or Charater is shown on TOP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A white space or | Character is shown on the TOP of the page while I browse some category or forum ... Please help ... Attached Screenshot illustrates best Sad

Thanks in advance
Which pages does it happen on? Providing some example links would be great.

Also please save the source of the page and upload it here.
Your example and your screen shot have different skins... And the example looks fine for me.
Well there is the same problem.. If u can see, I have more space than the index page at TOP.. Its not visible as because of the colored background .. else the problem is there. I enabled the Quick Theme Plugin so u can check thru default template.

I have deleted my previous posts and updated source with the default template.. I have noticed this thing:
Quote:<title></title>|<title>Introductions</title>

The title is repeating two times.. Is this problem .. Source attached.
<title></title>|<title>Icons, Wallpapers & Fonts</title>

I think thats your problem so, try changing the board title (I'm not sure where the template file is for the title but its probably in there not the board title thing in the configuration.)
Its for sure in title .. But I cant figure out where the problem arise Sad
Go to the template manager and then edit the Index template and see if the title is messed up like that and if it is change it! :-p

If that doesn't work I don't know what it is. Sorry!
Well there is no problem with that .. Because it happens with every template i install
^ Then try fixing all the templates you install perhaps?

It looks like you have a number of issues in the source, but they should be nothing critical.
Umm i didn't get.. What u mean where is the problem exactly ?
Pages: 1 2