MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Music & Technical theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, my forum needs a new look basically, we have our own radio station so we love music and announcing. and we are all about exploiting, pranking you know, so we need a new theme, but as we have been trying to come up with something our self, we just do not have a good activate imagination. so if possible could someone kindly make a theme (just basic images, e.g. borders etc) for the forum i would be very great full.
I'm not sure, although Mike over at audentio.com might be able to help. You'd have to reach his post requirements if the request section was open, although it's a very friendly and useful site.

Apart from that, my guess is someone might be kind enough to help.

However, you might be waiting awhile to find that someone. Goodluck though, I'd happily do it myself but I'm not at the stage to release anything at all yet. (still getting grips) =)
~Joey
aka Kerrang!
At the moment free requests aren't being accepted, unless you participate in the referral contest [refer around 5 other (active) members and you might be able to get some priority Wink].

But if I have time, I'll be sure to post again if I can.
All i need is the images changed to what kind of theme i am currently looking for, Music/Technical theme.
here are the following files pushed into a achieve:
here
Fusion? Is that a MyBBThemes theme? I remember one with a name like that. Meh, if I have time...
Thank you for replying and trying. This will be helpful if you or anyone else try's, thank you.
Has anyone made a theme yet, for the image sets please.
I haven't been too busy. When I get a chance I will, maybe two weeks, maybe two months I really don't know how busy I'll be and when...
ill pay $5 pound for a brilliant one and it has to be quick, how about that for a surprise. no joke 5 pound for the best one. not unless it is completely wicked then 10 pound.

starting now. hopefully someone already has one i hope.
I might be able to help you out, Firewall. Head to my site, register and post your request there. I only do requests from my own site or Audentio.

http://www.ordellani.com/
Pages: 1 2