MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPlanet.com For sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like to sell the domain mybbplanet.com, to one of you guys. As some of you may know, it used to be a pretty active MyBB resource site, me and Aaron have gotten busy with other things, and the domain/site have been not available for quite a while now, so I've just wanted to sell it.

The domain will be for sale for only $20.00 USD dollars, pretty cheap eh.
It's registered at http://idotz.net so you'll have to register an accont and I'll transfer it to you.
Payments through paypal only, please.

$20.00 USD

Please post your offers here, and if you need any more help, feel free to contact me on aim at "lol its casey" or e-mail at "[email protected]" or MSN at "[email protected]"

Thanks,
p0iz
so 6 months of domain for $20? not bad, but a new one can be bought for about $5 for a year Toungue
This domain still gets traffic, and is a special one Wink.
yea thats true, already known. Well ive spoke to you about it now and I'll be buying it :p
Sweet Dempsey. Could I be an admin there? I was developing myBB Planet for a short while before it closed. Perhaps I could continue?
I don't see why not Big Grin

I havent thought about exactly what im gonna put on it yet, but it should be good anyways Toungue
WooHoo MyBB Planet is now mine Big Grin

I'll try and starting putting some stuff on it this weeked :p
Darn... wish I would have seen this topic earlier.
-I would have bought it... Sad