MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RCTLounge Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to a community where lovers, enthusiasts, and fans can come and discuss the world of RollerCoaster Tycoon.

We only recently discovered MyBB, and before that we were stuck with InvisionFree. We've only been with MyBB for a few months, and already we've vast improvement from InvisionFree. We've got numerous plugins including the download system, game section etc... Adding to that, we've managed to get features like Copppermine Photo Gallery and FlashChat to integrate (miraculously) without a hitch. The other half of the site is still under construction, but the forums will always be the biggest. Things are running smooth thanks to the awesome support staff here!

http://rctlounge.com/
RCT rocks. Way to go man Wink. A RCT community that is that active is hard to come by any more ('cept RCTgo, which is down ATM - Belloman get it back up!!) Big Grin.
ahero4heor Wrote:RCT rocks. Way to go man Wink. A RCT community that is that active is hard to come by any more ('cept RCTgo, which is down ATM - Belloman get it back up!!) Big Grin.
Forgetting The RCTSpace Network, are we? While powered by IPB it is VERY active.
Well, it doesn't even look that active at first glance. But, meh, guess you're right. But I still think RCTSpace is just a huge rip of RCT Universe IMHO.
I love RC2, i=when finished i will sign up, anyone know any cheats to get more money Wink
You could always borrow ridiculous amounts of money from the bank Wink
ahero4heor Wrote:Well, it doesn't even look that active at first glance. But, meh, guess you're right. But I still think RCTSpace is just a huge rip of RCT Universe IMHO.

RCT3x and Jag100 RCT Site are the best even though my site closed earlier this year. best sticking with the Atari community or RCT space or RCT go or RCT3x or RCT mart or... Well you get the picture theres still tons of great RCT fansites. Your site is looking good Smile Got to say that. Also looking for any staff? Toungue
^We're looking for people who could create parks and tracks for us, but other than that, nope. I'm sure something will arise soon though! Smile
ahero4heor Wrote:RCT rocks. Way to go man Wink. A RCT community that is that active is hard to come by any more ('cept RCTgo, which is down ATM - Belloman get it back up!!) Big Grin.
We'll be back up as soon as the domain is available again Toungue
Justin S. Wrote:
We'll be back up as soon as the domain is available again Toungue

Hmm, let me guess. You forgot to renew it or didn't put it on auto renew?
Pages: 1 2