MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using VirtuaNews 1.0.4 Pro with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Is it possible to use VirtuaNews 1.0.4 Pro with MyBB?
I've tried to install it but keep getting errors
Please advice
Thanks and too much appreciated.

Note: I am asking here because the default support website for VirtuaNews 1.0.4 Pro is down since a long time and really VirtuaNews 1.0.4 Pro considered one of the best news portals ever.
Thanks
sorry for posting under wrong forum
I hope any one can help me with this thing
Thanks
It seems that VirtuaNews outdated.
Can you please suggest me another good portal for news rather then MKPortal.
Joomla!, Wordpress, or the MyBB Portal.
I vote for Wordpress Big Grin
ahero4heor Wrote:Joomla!, Wordpress, or the MyBB Portal.
Is it possible to integrate Joomla with MyBB?
flick Wrote:I vote for Wordpress Big Grin
Is it possible to integrate WordPress with MyBB?
Yup Wink very recently Joomla! though. And it can only integrate with Joomla! 1.5 FYI.

Also, you might have to add the entries automatically to the software (like a copy-paste). I think that integration of users is the common goal of those two bridges. I'm not sure on displaying threads in a specific forum, or specified threads or whatever.
ahero4heor Wrote:Yup Wink very recently Joomla! though. And it can only integrate with Joomla! 1.5 FYI.

Also, you might have to add the entries automatically to the software (like a copy-paste). I think that integration of users is the common goal of those two bridges. I'm not sure on displaying threads in a specific forum, or specified threads or whatever.

I've searched in the mods but did not find any thing about that bridge for Joomla and MyBB... Please advise.
Thanks
Wordpress/MyBB Bridge
Joomla!/MyBB Bridge

The Joomla!/MyBB Bridge thread should have all the latest on status, FYI. MarHaj is the developer and trust ONLY a download from his posts.

Good luck with 'em! Big Grin