MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] CrazyBlue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first theme as a freelance designer for MyBB, and I think it's my best so far. I decided to go for a mix of neat silver with blue. It also has a custom user cp dropdown menu. The 3rd preview screen shows that. That can be found in one of the screenshots. It's fully working, I've tested it and it's very neat. Smile I've worked on it for about a month. It's compatible with MyBB 1.2.12. English Button set by Audentio.

Installation Instructions:
=================
1. Upload the included images to your ./images directory

2. In the Admin CP import the included theme XML file

3. View it in your User CP

4. Now have fun with your forum!

Download License
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.

Unless you have my explicit permission, NEVER remove the copyright link. But that shouldn't be too hard to understand for most forum admins on here.

Previews
[attachment=8842][attachment=8843][attachment=8844]
Here's another preview, I exceeded by attachment limit. Toungue

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy! =]
I think it looks great, Kikker! Excellent job! Big Grin
great job i love it Wink
i m download ur file but when i m trying to extract that file i see this message

End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of CrazyBlue.zip or
        CrazyBlue.zip.zip, and cannot find CrazyBlue.zip.ZIP, period.
Me too and can you plz share .psd file with us for logo and button
The download link should be fixed now. I don't have the .PSD for the images anymore, I'm very sorry. Sad But I can tell you the width of the header is 800px.

Thanks for the comments, too. Smile
do you have psd file for button
Very very nice Smile I like the drop-down menu Smile
Thanks, Jag. Smile

ancraz Wrote:do you have psd file for button

Do you mean the English button set? That's made by Audentio, PM him. The name of the button set is "ClickEm Buttons".
ancraz Wrote:do you have psd file for button

The buttons? Head over to Audentio.com for those. You'll find that the MyBB section contains them.
Pages: 1 2