MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Site Launching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day folks,

Recently I've had quite a change of heart. I used to co-own and operate a gore forum, something very similar to Ogrish and UR -- and while the site was a great success (over 100,000 members) -- I've decided to put on hold my Admin duties at the site, and move on to create a MyBB Theme website. The site I am currently working on will feature graphics, themes, modifications (by myself, or other members), a live demo and download centre, and many other features.

At the moment I am looking for design staff and developer staff. Individuals looking to perfect their design techniques, or those just looking to get a bit more design experience by helping out and creating some themes or modifications. There is money to be made, so anyone interested please don't hesitate in contacting me via PM.

We have Free or Paid themes. There are no requirements for a free theme, and Paid themes are considered donations to the individual designer or to the site to help keep it running. Smile
I would, but I already belong to a design team that I'm very fond of. Good luck with it though! Sounds cool Wink.
Cheers, lad!

I believe I've seen you over at Audentio Design. Not a bad site, I was actually considering joining the Design Team over there -- but have to get my site up first so I have a place to work.