MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GMode ... IT Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's fairly easy, just delete the files... Install Wordpress download the WP/MyBB Bridge and install it.
Now SEO, there's an SEO mod that's called "Spicefuse SEO" search for it on the Mods portion of the site and install it.
I am afraid that I've found many SEOs MODs there but did not found the MOD you mentioned above mate, am I that much blind Wink :laugh:
I would move the "General" category to the bottom, it's a "help" forum so to me it'd be best to have the "help" categories above the General category since they're the main theme of your forum.
lufbra Wrote:I would move the "General" category to the bottom, it's a "help" forum so to me it'd be best to have the "help" categories above the General category since they're the main theme of your forum.

This is a good point mate Wink I will do it.
Regarding scrolling issue Actually I am thinking about merging some categories togethers, so what do you think.
like have just 2 or 3 main categories:
- General:
to be the same as it is now.
- Deployment Zone:
This one will include the current categories for (Operating Systems - Hardware Zone - Software Zone "will be named Hardware only /Software only" - Gaming Zone - Networking - Internet).
Note: Tutorials categoroy will be reallocated at its associated place.
Pages: 1 2