MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GMode ... IT Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
Please review my board and tell me about it
I'm trying to have a general IT place and make it popular as possible
I've designed some themes myself, and you can check theme by use quick theme at the bottom to the right.
Please your inputs are highly much appreciated.
We kind of need a link to see it Smile
Sorry mate ... I forgot, it is http://www.gmode.info/forum/index.php
Also you can reach it by clicking the WWW button in this post Wink
I hope you like it, while the whole website is not finished yet but the forum is almost done.
Any reviews or feedback yet?
The major change between skins on the main and forum, I think, are too drastic...
Actually there isn't a lot of themes around for mkportal, and many themes for the board I've designed myself.
I will try to design some themes for the mkportal soon .... But what about the board itself regarding structure, contents, themes, ...etc
Thanks and much appreciated.
Tooooo much to scroll down.... I like your choice of theme it makes the site look busy, the post count looks as if it's progressing, umm too many forums (again xD).

Too many forums is the only thing on the forums I can see being bad.
ahero4heor Wrote:Too many forums is the only thing on the forums I can see being bad.
What are the things you see good then Wink
Mkportal is a bad choice to portal comparing to Wordpress... wordpress is more google-bot friendly ("SEO" is the word I think)
Is it possible to easily uninstall MKPortal and use word press instead? I am not good with dealing with database and uninstall issues.
Regarding the forum categories, do you think it is a good idea to add some categories to each others to reduce the long scrolling down? And if so please advise your opinion, thanks.
Another thing ... regarding the SEO ... does the current or the next golden release 1.4 for mybb will be a friendly search engines?
Pages: 1 2