MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: looking to buy a nice custom theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone got any good references for me? examples of work?
Audentio.com. They aren't doing free themes atm but if you're going for paid you'll probably get someone, maybe even me. MyBBThemes.8ez.com does a good job too Wink.
I would have done it, but I have no time. Sad
Audentio makes great graphics and has a great skill in css coding. He'd be a person to contact.
Your part of the (Audentio Design) team rcpalace, right? o.0
ahero4heor Wrote:Your part of the (Audentio Design) team rcpalace, right? o.0

I was; however, I wasn't active as a designer much since developing one of my php softwares took most of my time.
Kind Regards.
audentios site didnt work for me...the portfolio link does nothing
the other site doesnt have straightforward information
Quote:the other site doesnt have straightforward information
That's news to me.. What are we lacking? Toungue
josh0322 Wrote:audentios site didnt work for me...the portfolio link does nothing

We're working on our portfolios. Try the Forums. You can see much of our work there. Also, Mike is putting a hold on MyBB themes until 1.4.
ahero4heor Wrote:
josh0322 Wrote:audentios site didnt work for me...the portfolio link does nothing

We're working on our portfolios. Try the Forums. You can see much of our work there. Also, Mike is putting a hold on MyBB themes until 1.4.

Free ones are on hold, yup!

And our Designers are working on our portfolios, until now just google Audentio. Basically anything there is with our copyright is made by me or a fellow staff member.
i still would like to purchase a theme for my growing site but im afraid i should just wait until 1.4 comes out, right?
Pages: 1 2