MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Pseudo [BETA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice to see, that there are guys who made wonderfull themes, based on my themes... Big Grin
This is really nice piece of work done Smile
I think he made this by himself. He's a top-notch designer, the coding included and he designs for vBulliten.
Looks like a knock off of a commercial theme produced by VB Styles. The color and icons are changed, but that's about it. Even the the background image is the same.

Here's the VB Styles demo:

http://www.vbstyles.com/demo/index.php?styleid=39
Sorry, but the two themes actually look very very different...

I like it! Nice job, Snipes!
He actually purchased that theme for his website. Some fool decided to turn that exact theme, same images and all, and put it up for download. He later got in trouble for copyright infringement. I can assure you that this isn't a knockoff of the theme. If anything it is a custom twist on the theme, keeping mind that all the graphics were original and possibly inspired by that theme.

Also, updating that I haven't gotten around to telling Snipes but I will in due time. Maybe when I snatch some time out of my schedule.
I apologise for not being on here in a while, been busy with my own site and haven't had the time to fix everything up. You're right though, this theme was loosely inspired by the "Greenfox" theme at vBstyles.com. However, it isn't a rip off nor do I appreciate it being called a rip off. Smile

Hero, thanks for letting me know mate. I will update the .xml file for the theme later today and will have it uploaded to include the Admin CP link. After that though, I won't be designing for MyBB as my work is taking up most of my time, and I'm expecting my first child within the next few months.

If you look in the navigation templates (I can't for the life of me remember which template it is, just ask a staff member) and insert the following code inbetween the top navigation items:

{$admincplink}

That will show the Admin CP link in the top navigation menu, only if you are the administrator - obviously.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2