MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Pseudo [BETA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Majestic Pseudo [BETA]

Designer: Snipes

Overview: A simple dark theme featuring the vB style navigation menu. Theme is originally based on p@trick's "MyBulletin" though many template changes have occured to better suit the template. This theme has the appearance of vBulletin, but clearly showcases MyBB.

License: You may not remove the "Designed by Snipes" link at the bottom, or the MyBB Copyright links. You are free to edit this theme to suit your own personal needs.

Screenshot:

Screenshot Index

NOTE: My latest edition of Photoshop died a few weeks ago, so the images are a little different. I did however do the best job I could and, after further review, all images seem to be working fine.
Hey, r not doing that dodgers theme?
Hmm Looks very familiar to another few themes which I know of...
Jag100 Wrote:Hmm Looks very familiar to another few themes which I know of...

Qweh?
dodgerscentral Wrote:Hey, r not doing that dodgers theme?

Check your PM Inbox. As stated, serving in the Military is a tricky lifestyle -- and I can't predict when I'll be called away.
Really cool theme that, one question though, I don't see any admin cp link?
Nor do I see him logged in, in the screenshot.
ahero4heor Wrote:Nor do I see him logged in, in the screenshot.

Oh that works fine (tested the skin) its just when your logged in there is no option at all to go your admin cp, usercp yes but not admin. I guess you could do it manually of course via the address bar but would prefer an actual link instead.
Ah, well I'll tell him or if he's too busy I'll put up a fix myself. Does that sound good?
ahero4heor Wrote:Ah, well I'll tell him or if he's too busy I'll put up a fix myself. Does that sound good?

Sounds great mate, thanks alot Smile
Pages: 1 2