MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB 3 to MyBB 1.2.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I when I downloaded the Merge system 1.0 RC3 to use phpBB 3 to MyBB it shows up with this error:

Quote:Warning: Convert_phpbb3::require_once(/home/user/public_html/mybb/inc/db_.php) [function.Convert-phpbb3-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/mybb/convert/boards/phpbb3.php on line 75

Fatal error: Convert_phpbb3::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/mybb/inc/db_.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/mybb/convert/boards/phpbb3.php on line 75

I reuploaded the convert files but still nothing.
Have you even installed your MyBB 1.2.12 board?
I have it installed, correctly. Well I installed it, then used the phpBB3 converter, then it worked.

But I have done something wrong by importing something that I didn't need so I deleted the convert folder and deleted the database (then made a new database) then also erased the config.php file. After that I reinstalled my MyBB board then I ran the phpBB3 converter again and this message came up.
It looks like you deleted your config.php. You need your config.php for it to work.
Tikitiki Wrote:It looks like you deleted your config.php. You need your config.php for it to work.

Well the config.php file is still there, and everything works fine except the convert tool on phpBB 3. I opened up the config.php file and everything is there.
What does it say for $config['dbtype'] ?
Tikitiki Wrote:What does it say for $config['dbtype'] ?
It says:
$config['dbtype'] = 'mysql';

Thanks for the help, but I'll just reinstall MyBB from a fresh install instead, then try out the converter. Smile

Edit: Now I have a problem, everything works, but the user passwords don't work, I installed the loginconvert.php into the plugins folder and activated it, still doesn't work. Plus the attachments did not get converted (even though I ran the module). Any clue?