MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feature Discussion: Multiple Attachments & Thumbnails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think he means he'd like to call an attachment that was inserted into a previous post.
Tochjo Wrote:It's a button on the Post Reply page, visible after you've added an attachment:

[attachment=101]
Yes, but what about if someone else has previously added an attachment and I would like to call it to my post?
I think both Chris and I misinterpreted your question then, sorry. You cannot do this.
Tochjo Wrote:I think both Chris and I misinterpreted your question then, sorry. You cannot do this.
Yes, that is why I have been thoroughly confused over this feature. lol
It would be nice if you could do multiple attachments at the same time. For example, when you 'browse' you can only select one file in a folder. If you could highlight more than one file, then hit 'add attachment', it will upload multiple highlighted files.

It took me a while to upload multiple files from the same folder so this feature would be great.
apex Wrote:It would be nice if you could do multiple attachments at the same time. For example, when you 'browse' you can only select one file in a folder. If you could highlight more than one file, then hit 'add attachment', it will upload multiple highlighted files.

It took me a while to upload multiple files from the same folder so this feature would be great.
Unless a Java applet, or maybe a Flash component, was added to MyBB this is not possible. The only way this would be possible through PHP/HTML is if browsers were built to support this.
i realli like it, the features
sounds great to me
I like the multiple attachment post system.
I really would like some way of auto loading images rather than have links to them

I know lots of people have very limited bandwidth, there are some like myself who have unlimited bandwidth and would like to see the images auto load

This is my first day with MyBB , I'm impressed

Thank you
Pages: 1 2